I devote my legal practice to the Immigration and Nationality Law of The United States of America, specifically I assist employers and employees obtain work authorization for the U.S. I am admitted to practice law in New York State and am a registered Foreign Legal Consultant with The Law Society of Upper Canada.
Due to the proximity of the U.S. Canadian border, I handle extensive immigration matters for Canadian citizens, including TN NAFTA Status. I make regular appearances at the Peace Bridge in Buffalo, New York and have a personal understanding of the TN application process and what is expected on a legal and practical level to obtain approval. I have personally assisted hundreds of Canadians and their employers successfully navigate the TN NAFTA application process to obtain work authorization to work legally in the U.S. My in-depth practical experience with the TN application process, both by mail and at U.S. ports of entry, allow me to advise my clients on the most up to date TN NAFTA application nuances.
In addition to assisting with the TN NAFTA application process I also assist my clients with:
- Border issues,
- H1B visas for those working in Specialty Occupations,
- L1 visas for Intracompany transferees,
- EB1 green card applications;
- O visas for those that have demonstrated extraordinary ability
- P visas for athletes, artists and entertainers,
- B1/B2 Visitor Visas for tourism and business,
- Employment-based green cards, and
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Utah Valley University
- Juris Doctor Degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- New York State Bar
- The Law Society of Upper Canada Foreign Legal Consultant
Memberships & Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
I am actively involved in the community through ecclesiastical service, community service, youth sporting programs, The Boy Scouts of America and am an avid outdoors-man. I am an Eagle Scout, served a 2-year mission in Salvador, Brazil for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Proficient in Portuguese) and am the proud father of seven (7) children.